Fair Go online casino is an Australian-friendly casino that allows Aussie punters to play Keno, table games and pokies with real AUD. This casino was launched in 2017 and one can rely on to play real money pokies and Keno without any worries on your any of gaming platform be it PC, mobile, tablet or Mac. This legit casino is owned by Deckmedia N.V. and licensed by Curacao Gaming Commission.
How to play Keno at Fair Go Casino?
At the time of writing, there was only one Keno Game available to play.
To get started all you need is to pick your gaming device or platforms like MAC computers, PC or Laptop or your mobile or tablet.
Next type the casino url https://cdk.fairgocasino.com on your web/mobile browser be it chrome or safari or any other
Now you will get the casino homepage. On this page you will find the Sign Up button. Click or tap on it and register yourself or open your casino account.
A short form will be opened and you need to fill in your few details like your name, email, user name and create a password.
Also fill in your date of birth, phone number and country residence with your address in the next page of the form.
Once done you can login with your user name and password to begin playing Keno and pokies
Now make a deposit at the cashier page/banking page to play keno with real money. But there’s also a choice to play for free if you want to understand the game or practice for fun.
Make a deposit with real AUD or BTC using any of the Aussie-friendly deposit options like Credit Cards, Prepaid cards, E wallets or bank transfer or with bitcoins.
The minimum deposit is $10-$25.
Now collect the instant bonus. At the time of writing the casino offered AU$1000 as welcome bonus to new players.
Choose the game of Keno from the games lobby or any game you wish to play
Click on the game of Keno. Remember you can use the search games bar to find this game or look under the Speciality games list
Also note that your gaming device be it mobile or PC should have Flash Enabled on it to play instant keno game.
The game will load on your screen at once. This game of Keno at Fair Go offers a maximum payout of $50,000 and winnings will be capped at this value for any single game.
To get started either use Quick Pick to select your keno numbers or do it yourself in this game. In Keno, 20 numbers are drawn randomly. The goal of Keno is to predict which numbers will be drawn. You can select up to 15 of the 80 numbers on the Keno card. When a number you selected is drawn, it is highlighted with yellow print and a flashing red background. When a number is drawn that you did not select, it is marked with a red X.
You can play one, five, or ten consecutive Keno games using the numbers you selected by clicking Play 1, Play 5, or Play 10.
Navigation tools to use while playing Keno at Fair Go.
- Click the arrows next to denomination to play with different denominations
- Click up to 15 numbers on the Keno card or click Quick Pick to have 10 numbers automatically selected for you
- Click selected numbers to remove them from your selection
- Click Clear if you need to remove all your selections and start over
- Click Play 1, Play 5, or Play 10 to play 1, 5, or 10 consecutive games using the numbers you selected
Remember that like in any pokies game payouts increase when you increase your bet per game.
How to withdraw your wins?
As for the withdrawals, punters have to consider the minimum sum of $50 and the maximum weekly limit of AUD 10,000 payable through bank transfer, Srkill, Neteller and Bitcoin if you win Keno game. Though the variety of withdrawal methods is not huge, the customers of Fair Go casino can benefit from the latest alternative for safe and secure online exchange of cash like Bitcoin.
Keno Games from RTG at MAC Casinos
At Fair Go RTG MAC casinos or any other online casino are simply superb. As Keno is a popular, classic casino game played online and in land casinos you can win up to $25,000 at online Keno by RealTime Gaming or RTG software!
You require nothing put a little cash and a little time, the online Keno by RTG presents a low risk game with plenty of potential.
The object of Keno is to match a selection of numbers with the randomly drawn numbers. Not unlike Bingo or the Lottery, Keno pays more the more matches you can create within a round.
Wagers in the online Keno game by RTG will range from .01 credits to 10.00 credits per game.
In RTG’s Keno, Quick Pick Feature you can play one round, five rounds, or 10 rounds of Keno in a row using the quick pick feature, or try your own number selections.
Try online Keno with RTG software and choose from one to 15 numbers-the more numbers that match, the higher your payout will be!
Features of RTG Keno
Using the same rules as virtually all other versions of Keno, RTG Keno is a nice straight forward version. Here is a list of just some of the things this game has to offer
- Good Wager Limits: Players can play using $0.01, $0.25, $1.00, $5.00 or $25.00 as their wager. Great for rookies and veterans like
- Super Easy Format: Even a first timer would under stand how to play. Choose wager amount, Choose 1 number up to 15 numbers by selecting them directly on the game board
- Play Once: Play one hand of Keno using your selected number or numbers and wager
- Play Five: Play five hands of Keno using your selected number or numbers and wager in a row
- Play Ten: Play ten hands of Keno in a row using your selected number or numbers and wager
- Clear: Clears wager amount and selected numbers allowing players to start fresh
- Quick Pick: Randomly selects 10 numbers for the user
Rules to play RTG Keno at Fair Go Casino
RTG Keno games uses the same rules as all other Keno games. Choose how much you would like to wager, choose your numbers then get paid accordingly.
- First select your wager, the amount you would like to bet for the first round of Keno. You do this by clicking on the arrows to the left and right of the dollar amount just below the game board.
- You can bet $0.01, $0.25, $1.00, $5.00 or $25.00 per round. Next you choose if you would like to play 1 single round of Keno or if you would like to play 5 or 10 in a row. You do this by selecting the Play Once, Play Five or Play Ten buttons below the Wager Amount.
- As always you will get paid accordingly to how many numbers you caught and how much you wagered. Depending on how many numbers you choose the payouts are listed before you play to the left of the game board.
- The amount of numbers you choose correctly is listed and highlighted after each round to the left of the game board explaining your payout based on the amount of number your choose correctly. To the right of the game board is a round by round breakdown if your have choose to auto play 5 or 10 round in a row
How to win Keno game?
Keno game from RTG will provide you a winning amount based on the number of rounds you have chosen and the wagering amount. Your winning depends on the numbers you select and how many of it will hit, and then after multiplying it with your initial bet amount, your winnings will be delivered. The payout range starts at 1 hit with x3 the bet, and numbers between 12 and 15 return the highest, which is x5000 if the bet is $10. The maximum jackpot of this game is $50,000.
Here note few important tips for playing online Keno:
- Always play free Keno game first at online casino and give yourself a chance to familiarize yourself with the game.
- Avoid betting huge sums of money as Keno is a game of chance like any other pokies game.
- Pick your lucky numbers, as the gaming outcome will be entirely random.
- Manage your bankroll correctly, and never try wagering excessively.
Besides keno you can also enjoy over 160 pokies in real time at Fair Go.
In case you need any help Fair go online casino offers 24/7 help support to Aussie punters. You can use email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll Free Australia: 1800 953 261 or at their international number +61-1800-953261. Also click here or on the Live Chat icon to start the chat instantly to clear your doubts at once or visit the FAQ section to know general answers to your queries.
Do you need a Boot Camp to play Keno online?
Those who enjoy instant play games can play at Fair Go casino using their no-download software. This precludes the need to use Boot Camp, allowing you to play with Mac controls. Instant play games do not require a casino software download, but instead run the game in your web browser using, Oracle’s Java, or HTML5. This provides a workaround for those who do not want to use compatibility software. Mac online casinos do not have compatibility issues because the games load in the browser.
Instant play casino games are a benefit to Mac players because they offer full compatibility with the casino without the need for a download. You’ll have the speed and intuitiveness of Mac casino playing and betting without wasting space on your hard drive. No-download gaming is becoming easier each year, making Mac more accessible to online gamers than ever before.